Digital Graphic Designer
We are looking for a talented Digital Graphic Designer to join our creative team. You’ll be at the heart of the company’s mission to care for and improve it’s customers' digital experience, working within a small team to shape the brands web, mobile and social channels through your delivery of well considered, aspirational design.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with a small team of UX designers, developers, marketing and wider cross-functional teams to prioritise and ensure project delivery.
- Create, develop, own and manage the product design principles and guidelines internally and for third parties as required.
- Be the voice of digital design within the business.
- Own and drive the digital customer experience design for our online presence utilising tools and practices across the creative design function to enhance efficiency, effectiveness and quality in delivery.
- Create graphics for the multiple websites
- Create print and digital assets
- Assist the wider team in a variety of in house and collaborative third party projects
- Bring ideas and enthusiasm to team meetings
- Liaise with members of the wider team to assist with projects and meet deadlines
- Familiar with User Centred Design (UCD) and Design Thinking processes
- Hands on experience of designing for multichannel ecommerce
- Good understanding of how analytics and data support design decisions
- Experience working within and improving style guides
- Proficient with all the leading design tools eg. Creative Suite
- Good understanding of current UX practises for mobile and web
- Some ability with HTML and CSS beneficial
- Experience updating content within a CMS
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Active interest in the future of digital design
- A portfolio of relevant work examples
- Ability to articulate, storytell, pitch and influence design rationale in a language appropriate for your audience
- Stakeholder management at all levels and cross functionally
- Determined, motivated and curious to learn
- Able to manage time/ workload across multiple projects and multi-task under pressure
- Resilience to a changing landscape and new ways of working
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Interest in retail and ideally floral gifting